For Immediate Release: July 5th-St. George, Utah. CargoGlide releases new product line built around the Jeep and off-road industry with the TrailSlide. With over 50 years of offroad experience, CargoGlide has taken the engineering that has made their rolling truck trays successful, and transformed them into the perfect addition to your cargo management system for your Jeep, Truck, or Overlanding Vehicle.
Made of 1/8” 6061 T1 Aluminum, the TrailSlide deck has a weight rating of 500lbs and can be extended to 100% outside of the vehicle with a low deck to maximize storage space. This unit works well in Jeeps with Baja Baskets, with Trucks and Overlanding Vehicles with overhead roll cages, toppers, or above bedrail storage.
CargoGlide is the industry leader in premium slide-out truck trays for trucks, vans, and SUV’s. CargoGlide currently offers five weight capacities for their 65-75% extension models and three weight capacities in their 100% extension models ranging from 1000lbs to 2200lbs. CargoGlide is family owned and operated in St.George, Utah and has over 80 employees with a strong presence of minorities and Veterans. Proudly made in the USA, CargoGlide also donates to charities around the US. To find out more about CargoGlide, please visit www.CargoGlide.com
* Please Note: A $100 delivery fee is added when shipping to a residential address or if a lift gate is needed at a business address.
* Any Limited Access and Government Access Fees charged by shipping company are the Buyer’s responsibility and are NOT included in shipping quotes.
* Custom sized unit orders will receive a $100 surcharge per unit. Five or more units of the same special order size = only one surcharge. Please call for details.
* CG1500XL and CG2200XL models are available in a low profile version with a 1 inch lower deck height off the floor of the vehicles than a standard model.
* Large capacity slides listed as custom are not recommended for small trucks due to the weight of the slide versus the load capacity of the small truck.
* No Drill Installation unites require custom built mounting frames or brackets. No Drill Install Kits are Sold Separately. Please call for details.